- … is a contest to promote Informatics and Computer Fluency among the young.
- … attracts many schools, teachers, and students – both girls and boys.
- … is an international activity with more and more countries involved.
- … takes place in fall, but is being prepared throughout the year.
- … started in Lithuania in 2004.
- … is the Lithuanian word for “Beaver”. In Netherlands: Bever. In Polish: Bobr. In Slovakian: Bobor. In German: Biber.
- … is a family of Beaver characters; two of its members can be seen on the right.